Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lindsay's Stamp Stuff - Sew Pretty

It's time for a card for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff.  This set is called "Sew Pretty" and it is soooo pretty!  You can find it at mygrafico.


I can't believe that I hadn't used Lindsay's Sewing Stamps until recently.  Especially since this is how I make my living.  This week I decided to use the tomato pincushion.  Probably since I use one all the time ... LOL.  Here's my card:

   Pretty simple really.  Here are the supplies I used:  LSS - "Sew Pretty" Image ... Green card stock ... Paper from my scrap basket ...  Oval and Oval Scallop Nesties ... Red Twill Tape ...  Label Maker  ... Buttons ... Pins and Water Color Pencils.

Stop by Lindsay's Blog and see what she has for you ... plan on spending a little time because she has tons of beautiful projects as well as tips and how-to's  ...  and Freebies.  On Friday she'll have a wrap-up of the Design Team Projects .  You can find their blogs in my right side bar.

Challenges:
Paper Playtime  -  A Digi and Anything Goes
Woodware USA  -  Anything Goes

9 comments:

Micki said...

This is so pretty. Love how you incorporated the pins along with the buttons and that striped paper works great with this image. Love it. :-)

Karin said...

Darling card and I love all the sewing themed embellishments! I love this tomato, I have to remember to use it on a card soon!

Unknown said...

VERY nice!!!

Margie said...

Very sweet card- love the colors! Great job!

Nancy said...

This is such a sweet set!! Love it! Thank you for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

Mary said...

Love your card. The color combo and embellishments are great. Thanks for playimg along at Paper Playtime

1CardCreator said...

Love this card, the paper is perfect and the buttons (especially the spool of thread) look awesome.

Lindsay Weirich said...

oh I LOVE your sewing cards, you have quite a knack for them!

Joanne Gilch said...

Cool tomatoes!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails