Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Come Fly With Me

I am still having internet issues so I am doing my free week card for Daisy Doodles today.  I had actually made this card to be poster earlier but between internet problems, and a busier work schedule and my hubby landing himself in the hospital I have been a little preoccupied with life ...   Anyway I had been dying to use "Up, up and away"  from Daisy's Digi Doodles.  It has digi paper with it, too.


Here is my card:

This was such an easy card to make.  I used a light gray card base, then the digi paper mounted on black.  I colored the plane with prismacolor pencils and oms and inked the sky.  Mounted it on black and the light gray. Attached it to the card along with a computer generated sentiment and done.  Pretty simple!  This was a fun one to do.
If you haven't entered the challenged yet there is still plenty of time.  The theme is May Flowers or Mother's Day.  Go to Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog and join in.

Challenges:
Fashionista Friday - #77: Things with wings
Inspire Me Fridays - Always anything goes
Paper Cutz - Challenge #89: Anything goes
Stamp Something - Things with wings


Thanks for coming by,

2 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

Rhonda, where we headed?
Great card and the way you colored the sky and plane is nice. Luvin the pale blue with the gray.

lesleyworth said...

love your card! simple yet fabulous! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails