Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Daisy Doodles - Lighthouse



It's our free week over at Daisy Doodles.  I used Miss Daisy's Lighthouse for my card this week.  I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.  You can find Daisy Doodles images at Daisy's Digi Doodles Store.
Supplies:   Red and white cardstock ... red organza ribbon ... oval nesties ... and sentiment from Raindrop Echoes.
There is still time to get in on the challenge.  You can check it out at the Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Incy Wincy Designs - Clean & simple
Make it Monday - Always anything goes
Stamps R Us - 2W, 2E - Goin Digital - use something digi


6 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

hello Rhonda. Love the image and sentiment .Not overstated but so full of meaning .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Lisa Jane said...

i love the lighthouse image .. and the sentiment is beautiful too
Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
Lisa x
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Joanne Gilch said...

Can't help myself...gotta come by and leave some luvin...this card is terrific! Man, I haven't used that adjective since I was a kid!!!! totally wonderful lighthouse and the coloring as always is lovely!

1CardCreator said...

Great card Rhonda!

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
Nikki F x

jojoscraps said...

This is a beautiful card. Your image and sentiment are perfect together. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us.
Jo xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails