Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nook Cover

Just thought i'd show you my project for today.  It's not a card ... LOL.  This is a sewing project.  I have decided to make sleeves for the eReaders.  This is my first attempt.

(In real life the button matches the green of the cover)

This one is for my bosses wife.  She has the Nook.  So what do ya think?  I want to make a few more for the different eReaders and Tablets .... and one for a Laptop.  I have opened up an Etsy Shop and will be selling these and hopefully some other handmade items.  I've got some ideas of things I'm wanting to make.  We'll see how it goes.  :)

Thanks for coming by,

3 comments:

Karin said...

Fantastic idea! Good luck with your Etsy shop :)

Micki said...

oh wow Rhonda, that is AWESOME.....

Cheryl said...

Love it Rhonda! I love the fabric and the monogram. Good luck on your Etsy store



--Cheryl--

Related Posts with Thumbnails