Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Daisy Doodles and a New Project

Most of you know that I am on Jules Design Team.  Jules, formerly Jules Junk,  is now
She has started the New Year with a new name and a new blog.  You can see her stamps here.
She has added new ones.  Now for my project.
Miss Daisy this is for you!


I love to stitch on CD's....almost as much as coloring images...lol.  This is one of  Jules images and I thought that with her new name this was the perfect image.  I colored it with Prismas and OMS.  CD's are very difficult to photograph so this picture does not do it justice...it really does look better in real life.  I hope you like it.  I really had fun making it.

I have another card with one of her images that I will show you tomorrow.  Until then
Happy Crafting!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

How clever. This is a first for me seeing the CD pierced, etc. Awesome.

Tammy said...

It turned out great! Way to go......we do come up with good ideas don't we lol

Jules said...

Fantastic Rhonda!!I love it...and all for me? :D
I snagged the pic to post along with your other awesome work!
You rock, you doodle you, lol
Hugs
Jules

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Rhonda. This is just gorgeous, what a fabulous idea. Love it.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

KymKreates said...

Just how do you stitch on a CD? That is my question? You can e-mail me and let me know!!! It is magnificent!!! I just adore it!
Kym

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great idea- how do you pierce the holes on a CD? Very pretty coloring!

Rhonda said...

For those of you asking...I use a Dremmel Drill with a very small bit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails