Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Challenge at Digital-Ink Co.




There is new challenge coming up at Digital-Ink Co.  Jump over to the Digital-Ink Challenge Blog and have a look.  While you are there be sure and become a follower so you can keep up with everything going on.  This is the first challenge for the new design team so join in the fun and show them some love.  The current sponsor is Paper Wishes.  They will be giving away over $75.00 in prizes.  The theme for this challenge is pets and babies birthdays using primary colors...so get your thinking cap on and get geared up to join us for some Fun and prizes!!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails