Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bugaboo Birthday

This is another Birthday card that I sent Cierra.  She loves monkey's.


This is an image from Bugaboo.  It is a very small card that I made her just so she could have 2.  It measures 3-3/4" square.  It's cut out with  Nestabilities Labels One.  The sentiment is another of my $1 stamps cut out with a Nesties Oval Scallop.  Image is colored with prismas and OMS and the dots are scribbles.  

My youngest Grandson...Dalton... will be 6 on Friday so I  need to get him a card made and in the mail.  I have a couple of ideas for him.  Now if I can just get them onto a card..lol.  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cute! I love shaped cards!

Joanne Gilch said...

Adorable card, the monkey is very busy and wants a piece of cake. Must go ck out Bugaboo.

Cindy's Creative Corner said...

Is that not the most adorable monkey ever? Love it....Cindy

Kathy said...

Love the fork in the tail, too funny. As a monkey lover myself, this card is awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails