Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Sad News

I came home from work tonight (last night) and learned that Digital-Ink Co. has closed their doors.  This is a sad good-bye.  I wish Judy and all the creators at DICo the best of  luck in their future endeavors.  They will all be missed.

As part of  the DICo Design Team I have a card that I made for the next challenge. This will be my final card as a DICo DT Member.


My creator for the next challenge was to be Judy of M & M Designz and Digital-Ink Co. owner.  I chose her "lovebirds".  The challenge was anything goes.  Judy will be opening another store on her own soon.  As I learn more I will keep you posted.  Also I will be posting the blogs of the other creators as I go along. 




5 comments:

C said...

Rhonda,
This card is sooo pretty. I also had Judy's image for the next challenge. I am posting it tomorrow. Like you, wishing her all the best.

Stampin Lucy said...

It is so sad......but everything happens for a reason and I am sure everyone will find their place. Your card is gorgeous , I will miss you gals!!

Cheryl said...

Lovely card! You did a great job coloring these little love birds.

Joanne Gilch said...

the image is so lovely. You have been busy with the craft knife? Love the papers you chose and the layering.

Kathy said...

So soft and pretty, love the coloring of these parrots. The pearls are the perfect accent, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails