Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cierra's Birthday Card

My baby girl is turning 12 years old!!!   She is the middle child of my oldest son and the only girl.  We lovingly refer to her as "Miss Thing".  She is all girl!  I cannot believe she is turning 12.  This is one of the cards that I made her.  I am not crazy about it...but...I made it with her in mind. She will like it and that is what matters.


She will love this image.  It is "Brat" by Beary Dust. You can find her stamps at Digital-Ink Co.  Not much to tell about this card.  I used plaid paper because Cierra loves plaids and she likes these colors.  Scribbles dots and an organza ribbon and a sentiment stamp and that's it.  I colored her with Prismas and OMS, cut her out and adhered her with pop dots and done.

Happy Birthday Baby Girl !!!

6 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya. What a super cool card. Lovely pale colours and a fab image. I am sure your daughter will love it.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Stampin Lucy said...

I love this image!! And what a perfect image for a 12 year old girl. I also have one, that is just starting to think she is miss thing, LOL, hard though when her 14 year old sis IS miss thing! Great card!

Joanne Gilch said...

I'm seeing that craft knife. OMG!!!
gonna git me some of that OMS and a stubby thingy later today or Monday.
Love that Baby Girl will love this card! I think it's just right.

cr8iveme said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I'm sure your granddaughter will love her card.

{{hugs}}
M.E. - SBS29

Kathy said...

Perfect card for your granddaughter, any 12 year old would love this image! Pretty colors, too.

Cheryl said...

She will love it! Great job on the coloring

Related Posts with Thumbnails