Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Reno's Valentine

This card is a Valentine for my youngest son...Reno...he is 23 and at home.  He has left a couple of times and came back..lol     When he was in grade school I made him a sock monkey and he loved it.  He is a monkey nut anyway.  Both times he moved out he took it with him and it came back home with him.  It is missing one ear and his little house shoes but other than that he is in good shape.  Here is the card:


   Is this not the cutest digital stamp!!!  I knew instantly that I had to have it for him.  It is a stamp by Bugaboo.  If you haven't been there you have got to go!!!  She is new and has a lot of awesome stamps.  Again it is a very simple card.  Brown cardstock..red and brown papers..labels one nestie..punched circle and a $1 Studio G clear stamp.  I colored the little fella with Prismacolor Pencils & OMS....cut him out and pop dotted him on there.  That is it.  This was very quick to color and very quick to make.  I hope you enjoy him as much  as I have!!!!

I can't wait to give Reno his card..I know he'll love it and he has such a wonderful sense of humor, too.
Thanks so much for visiting me tonight.

4 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

Adorable!

Stampin Lucy said...

Awww, I love sock monkeys!! What a sweet memory and a great card.

Kathy said...

So cute, I'm a monkey lover, too. This card is darling, I'm sure your son will love it. The name Reno is very cool!

Cheryl said...

Adorable! I can't wait to hear how he liked the card. How wonderful that it is so personal to him.

Related Posts with Thumbnails