Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Daisy Doodles Sketch Challenge

Hi again!  The challenge over at Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges this time is a sketch challenge. And believe it or not I managed another card.  Second one in 6 months.  WOOHOO!!!!!!  Here is my card:


I planned on using my Nesties on this card only to discover that I lost them too.  Of all of the things I wanted the Nesties were at the top of my list.  Oh well ... I wasn't going to let that stop me.   So I cut my ovals out by hand.  My friend Joanne sent me an envelope with some papers and some odd and ends which worked perfectly for this card.  Thanks Jo!!!!! :)  I colored the image "Simply Daisies" with Prisma Pencils and blended with Goo Gone.  I used the papers that Joanne sent me and the medallion was already scored.  I just had to glue the ends together ..pretty easy.  You can find this image as well as many other fabulous images at Daisy Doodles.  The sentiment I did in PSE. 

Make sure you check out the rest of the Design Teams cards.  You can find their blog links on my left sidebar.  Use the sketch and get your card linked up for the challenge.  If we get 100 entries Miss Daisy will have 3 prizes up for grabs.

Here is the sketch:    
    
I am entering this card in these challenges:

One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
The Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for stopping by

5 comments:

Josephine said...

Beautiful card!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck.

lalkygirl said...

what a fab card ,love your take on the sketch.fabulous rosette too
thanks for joining us at the poodle parlour and good luck
tracey x

CG said...

Great take on the sketch, love that rosette! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT! Best, CG

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. I hope you join us again next week. Julie x

Kos med papir og saks said...

this is so sweet. love it

thanks for joining us at OSAAT, hope you join us again.

my little scrappingcorner
DT One Stitch At A Time

Related Posts with Thumbnails