Welcome to my blog.... this is my place to share my projects and a little about my family with you. I only hope that you can find some inspiration here.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

NEW!!!! Daisy's Image Inspirations

This is the first week of Daisy's Image Inspirations.  Every other Wednesday Daisy Doodles Design Team will be featuring an image.  The image that is featured will be offered at a reduced price or for Free.  This week Miss Daisy is offering one of my favorite digi's ... "Poppy" ... for FREE.   Check out Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges Blog and see how each DT member used the image and find out how to get your free "Poppy" image.  I always love to see how different people use the same image.  Here is my card:


This is the first card I have managed in 6 months.  I didn't make it to Florida with my craft supplies.  The only things I made it with are my Prismacolor Pencils, flash drive with all my digi's, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders and Nesties.  For that reason my card is a Clean and Simple card.  I printed the sentiment out on my base card and added the image layered onto green cardstock.  I used Scribbles paint for the embellishments.  I didn't have any blending stumps so after coloring with my Prisma Pencils I blended with Goo Gone and Q-tips ... lol.  And that is all there is to my card.  I hope it passes.

I am trying to get back to doing one card per week.  I really like CAS cards and given the fact I don't have supplies, I now have the opportunity to concentrate on CAS.  So things do work out.  :)

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW I love the colouring on your card its stunning, Hazel (the Guest DT) xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails